Peacock
He certainly was an exhibitionist, falling over himself just begging to pose for me. He would coyly suggest all sorts of things he wanted to do but frame them as if the acts were humiliating to him. And maybe, a small part of him was indeed humiliated, but largely he was so aroused that his arousal overshadowed everything else.
"Dress up in your favorite lingerie, your best outfit, and send me a picture," I said. He obeyed eagerly and I saved the picture to my phone. He grinned in his purple set like a proud peacock and I smiled. A day later I began talking about generic things I may do to him.
Taking him to a salon for a make up lesson was a highlight. Then I casually mentioned how he should burn an outfit for me and I could sense his panic through the chat window. He gave platitudes about how he'd obey but, well, the sadist in me just wasn't satisfied with that.
"Offer me an alternative and save your pretty things," I offered. With gratitude, he suggested many more tasks that he'd obviously enjoy. I dug in and we finally settled on him fucking himself with a small plunger handle and sending me the video.
The next morning, I watched the video for entertainment and complimented him sincerely. I let him breathe a sign of relief and we talked sporadically throughout the day. The following day, I asked him if he remembered that the plunger was done instead of burning an outfit. I felt his reluctance to respond and the anxiety that followed, but he hadn't forgotten.
"Good," I said, "I'm going to have you burn one anyway." Silence for a long moment and confirmation he'd obey. I waited as I knew it'd be a good amount of time before he had the privacy to comply.
"Oh, and it has to be the favorite outfit. I still have the picture and I better be able to see that outfit clearly before it goes into the flames, understood?" There was a long pause, then reluctant confirmation. Then he asked what he'd done wrong.
"Absolutely nothing, my dear whore, this isn't discipline at all. It's just.. fun," I laughed.
Many hours later I asked him if he still thought he was prepared for the monster I am. Did he think the future pain and suffering would be worth it?
"Because this is me going easy on you," I explained, "this is the benign shit I have in store for you, whore."
No comments:
Post a Comment