Tuesday, April 14, 2020

4-14-2020 Journal

Now I hunger for submission, to suffer sweetly, scraping my fangs against my tongue in hopes to sate myself for a night. Eyes searching the darkness on the horizon, pleading with the shadows to give my eyes a feast because I've been starving. The pit of my stomach kept gnawing on my soul in my exile and now, just skin and bones, the other monster is rising to kiss the moon and the stars.

I've been kneeling in wait, hidden in the corners of my mind wanting to join your presence once more. I couldn't find the path so I hid, tending to my wounds; waiting. You don't attempt to tame this beast inside of me at all, you bring all parts of me into your embrace, especially the secret parts. Intoxicated, I drink your energy so eagerly I choke but still can't stop myself guzzling every drop of pain you give to me.

And again I wait until I smell you prowling. I kiss the moon and stars once more and tell the moon not to wait up for me

No comments:

Post a Comment