Sunday, September 6, 2020

9-6-2020 Journal

 Wanting

I feel you in my veins, your words whispering in between every pulse, driving me insane. If I could beg for you with words, I'd speak. The heat of lust is prickling down my entire body and I can't calm my breathing. The rest of my thoughts are just flashes of images I can't even comprehend.

You push me to my knees with only a look. Submission becomes effortless. I can't think of anything outside of this moment with you, please remind me to breathe.

Maybe it's not air I need, maybe don't tell me to breathe; I feel as if I can't catch my breath when I think of you anyway. I would suffocate just to feel your presence, I would suffocate without. I'm trapped in a web watching you stare me down like I'm prey. The pulsing of your words creep down from my beating heart and crawl between my legs and I squirm begging both for you to stop and to never stop. Never stop your words, your stares, my suffering in this dance we share.

I feel your fingertips caressing my mind, pulling strings this way and that. You yank on one and my back arches and I yelp in pain singing for you. You force me to feel, you allow me to feel you inside of me. You orchestrate pain in ways I can't counter and nullify and I wouldn't dare try, I want to feel.. for you. With you. I want to submit when it's uncomfortable, I want to fall into you, I want you to drain me of everything. You make hurting safe. You make crying safe. You make the darkness inside alive and erotic. I feel possessed by you, coming alive in ways I haven't known before meeting you. I will beg for you if there were words good enough. Please please please never stop hurting me.


No comments:

Post a Comment