Sunday, September 27, 2020

9-27-2020 Journal

 I can understand a vanilla person thinking the rules of my Dynamic are oppressive, but fellow kinksters? What the hell? The pathetic thing is I really only have two so far. I need permission to play with others which is honestly rather standard for the lifestyle and I have a bedtime. Bedtime seems to be the one everyone takes issue with, but I can't for the life of me figure out why. It seems it's because I'm adult and they interpret having a bedtime as being treated like a child. So? What if I'm into that, yanno, being a little as well and all. It's kind of amusing.

What I can't tell them is I'd let my Sadist choose everything if he wanted. He doesn't, I don't think, because goodness that's time-consuming and exhausting. But the opportunity is there for him in just about any area he'd desire. What is wrong with that? They don't want me to be treated like a child but at the same time are treating me as if I have no agency to be consenting to these rules, whatever they may be. The ironic thing is my Sadist isn't power/control hungry as past Dominants have been in my life. Like, he's actually reasonable and he's probably aware he doesn't HAVE to be reasonable with me. 

I also can't tell them I'd follow this man off a fucking cliff because how insane does that sound, right? It's because I know if I leap I will find him there catching me. The cliff is an illusion, a metaphor, a symbol- my Sadist isn't crazy for fuck's sake ;) There are just so many things I wish I could share with my friends but I know they'd never understand how in his web, trapped, I finally feel free.

No comments:

Post a Comment