Sunday, September 20, 2020

9-20-2020 Journal, Addm

 Have you ever gotten high just from interacting with someone? What I mean is, not as part of any scene (at least nothing in the traditional context, perhaps lines are a bit blurred in certain interactions). And well maybe it wasn't simply interacting. Maybe it was watching them encroach. Not quite a predator versus prey takedown but not dissimilar either. An odd area of interaction and banter and beautiful struggle, only oddly enough, lacking the struggle?

Has giving consent to something made you dizzy as if in sub space? I'm not talking about consent warriors (not saying it's not important but some people go overboard beyond reason, and I'm referring to those people alone with that term. If you're not crazy with it, I'm not talking about you), the types who are specifically aroused by consent in ways that render the actual activity to background noise. But, yanno, average kinskters- has agreeing to something ever literally altered your brain chemistry like that? What the ever-loving fuck IS that?

It just felt right. And then I got high, then I got high - that fucking song, why is it still stuck in my head. Back to being serious now...

It seriously just feels right. I felt this wave of what I initially took as "relief" wash over me, like maybe relief I made the right choice giving this consent. I dunno. First time I've ever had this kind of reaction to something like this. I get high easily, granted; voice, submitting, etc but like normal things. This was kinda a negotiation..? I just can't figure out what's going on with me here. But I'm going to enjoy. And ... probably look up that stupid song on youtube now ... because I got high, because I got high, because I got hiiiigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment