Naughty
The phone rings sending prickly hot sensations throughout my body. Certain muscles relax while other muscles tighten. I pick up the phone after the first ring.
“Hello?” I ask, smiling widely because I already know who it is.
“Hello,” he breathes into the phone, “Are you alone?”
“Yes, Sir.”
“Good girl, I want you all to myself tonight.”
“I’m all yours, Sir,” I said sliding my hand down my pants.
“Remove your hand,” he commands abruptly, jolting me.
“How…?”
“I know you,” he interrupts.
“You’re a naughty little girl,” he continues, “you never asked permission. That is my body you were touching … without my permission.”
“I’m sorry, Sir,” I mumble.
I could hear him on the other end, tell tale movements and a belt buckle being undone; my heart rate quickens. I lick my lips imagining him pulling his hard cock out for me.
“Oh, to be near you right now,” I sigh.
“Really? And what would you do?” He asks.
“I’d kneel in front of you with a waiting, eager mouth,” I say.
“Is that all?”
“No,” I chuckle.
“Then share.”
“I’d start to lick the head, looking for some drops of sweet …”
“The first thing you do, little girl, is ask. You forget so quickly,” he says.
“May I touch you?”
“You may, but only with you right hand.”
“Well then I will take you in hand and move slowly up then down, circling the head with my thumb ever so gently.”
I hear him moan. I can’t stop myself, I undo my jeans and slip my hand back in. I just barely graze my clit before he clucks his tongue at me.
“Tsk tsk, naughty girl tonight, aren’t you, baby?” He asks.
“How do you do that?” I insist.
He chuckles. His laugh sounds almost evil and dark, but I know him, his laugh deceives. There is a hint of sweetness underneath its roll, but on the surface it remains ominous. I love his laugh and tell him, probably for the millionth time. He laughs again. I swear I can eel him watching me. It doesn’t make any sense, I know he is miles away; the feeling grows stronger though. I close my eyes.
“What is the matter?” He asks.
“Nothing.”
“You aren’t allowed to use that word,” he says sternly.
“I’m sorry, Sir.”
“Now, take your left hand and pinch your left nipple,” he instructs.
I moan into the phone provoking a moan from him. I start to play with my other nipple as well and he tells me to stop. I open my eyes. He is good, but tonight he is off the charts at catching me disobey. I grin to myself.
“You have a beautiful smile,” he whispers.
“I what?”
“You heard me,” he growls softly.
A gush of wetness pours out of me. I turn red. I reach down my pants and pull my hand out, covered in my wetness. My pussy was pulsing the way it does after an orgasm. Did I just cum? I wondered.
“Clean off your fingers,” he tells me, “with your tongue.”
I suck myself off each of my fingers. My eyes go to the window next to my bed. It’s dark. I can’t see anything, but I can swear he is out there watching me. That’s silly I tell myself. I shake my head, it’s all coincidence; he’s just that good.
“Baby girl?” He asks.
“Yes, Sir?”
Suddenly there’s a tap on my window. I roll up in bed and look, but still see nothing. I tell myself there’s just no way and it’s just a mind game he is playing. I sigh into the phone.
“What’s the matter now?” He asks.
“Noth—well, um …”
“You wish I was there, holding you, biting you, allowing you to take my cock deep into your throat and feeding you, don’t you?”
“Yes …” I whimper.
“I sure wish I could do that for you.”
“I know,” I say and close my eyes.
“I could if you’d only open your front door for me,” he growls softly.
My eyes shoot open wide. I bolt up from the bed and make a mad scramble to the door. I open it without grace and standing there, with his back to me, dressed in a long black coat stands a man. I gasp as he turns around grinning the most mischievous grin. We embrace in the doorway.
“Now, we’ve got the matter of your punishment for being bad tonight, little girl.”
No comments:
Post a Comment