Wednesday, October 8, 2014

10-8-2014 Fiction

He Makes me Dream

I am in a dark room; unfamiliar and I’m scared. The anticipation is exciting to me. A few shivers spread through my body. He enters the room behind me and before I can turn to face him, he stops me. His one hand is on my shoulder, the other one wraps around my waist. I feel his hot breath on the side of my neck. I don’t know how to react, I just stand there, waiting for him to speak.

“Put your hands behind your back, baby,” he whispers in a seductive voice.

Without question, I obey. I’m scared but drawn into the moment. He handcuffs me—I can hear the tell tale clicks. I feel the cold metal against my wrist and I get wet. Please, I beg in my head, please take me. My clit grows hard and I shuffle my weight a little, further stimulating it.

He walks away, leaving me there, shifting my weight from leg to leg. He comes back, in front of me, and shows me his knife. My eyes open wide then fall back into an almost drunken posture. I can barely see him I’m so drunk with arousal. He traces his blade from my throat down between my breasts. I fight not to shiver.

“Now that I have your full attention …” he chuckles and walks behind me.

He takes his steel down my spine and suddenly bites into my left shoulder. I gasp and cry out in pain. The trickle of wetness I’d been leaking out doubles. My pussy starts to pulse and I begin to beg in soft whispers.

“Please?”

“Please what?” He asks.

I don’t even know, honestly. I can’t think of these things right now, I just know I simply want. Right now, I just want whatever he’s going to do with me—anything! I simply repeat my “please” a few more times, until my pleas grew incoherent.

He walked over to my face and smiled. He took his blade and started to carve a heart into my left breast, then my right. I could just barely see what was going on; I watched the blood slowly bead from his work. His one arm wrapped around me to steady me as he continued. The sight of the blood whipped me into a frenzy. My breathing changed dramatically and he noticed but kept working slowly.

“And now,” he said, cupping my right breast, “I taste you.”

I watched as he licked up the blood slowly, savoring my taste. I started to build up to an orgasm and fought it off. Just as I gained the needed composure, he bit my nipple hard, then his mouth went around rapidly biting both of my breasts. His hand in the small of my back steadied me, but I was still sure I could topple over any minute.

“Please?” I begged, “Let me taste.”

He kissed me, slowly, keeping his eagerness under control. His tongue was subtle, which I didn’t expect. He was giving me opportunity to taste and savor as he had done; this kiss was about the blood.

I grew faint and he let me lay down. I stared hungrily at him and he cut into his own chest and offered it to me. I cling ferociously despite my hands at my back and lick and sucked at his wound. I struggled against those damn cuffs now. I wanted to grab at him. He sensed it and chuckled, pushing me back.

“Not until you cum, girl.”

Fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment