Thursday, November 20, 2014

11-20-2014 Fiction

The Wolf and the Stitch

Little Red Riding Hood stood before the wolf in only her red, hooded dress.
Crying she had been, she looked quite a mess.

"This dress," he growled, "separates you from me.
This is something I don't like to see."

"My dress is my sanity, my control; without it I am exposed and unsafe," she did reply.
She feared to remove it meant she'd surely die.

"My dear, you are safe with me. See, I have these big ears in which to listen, these huge paws in which to hold you."
He smiled with his large, white fangs showing right through.

"I see that," she replied with reluctance so strong.
She couldn't be sure of what would be right or be wrong.

"How about this," the wolf whispered as he walked around her, sniffing her, "I will remove only one little stitch.
It's such a small effort, my darling, to simply do as I wish."

"One. Insignificant. Stitch," he went on.
Little Red Riding Hood exhaled and nodded taking note of his brawn.

One little stitch seems a huge compromise on the part of the wolf, she thought.
What would he glean from it, how could she not?

Removal of a single stitch in a row of possibly thousands?
A mere stitch surely could not remove mountains.

As she pondered this, the wolf lifted the side of her dress to his face.
He hummed a melody as he sought out just the right place.

Carefully, he used a nail to loosen one stitch and showed her while he licked on his fangs.
The manacles on his wrists brushed her and she responded to his chains.

He moved his nose closer to her and his hot breath fluttered near her neck.
She blushed as she felt the arousal start to tingle throughout her sex.

"See? Just removing one little loop; one less thing standing in my way is all I require."
Then he whispered softly, "And I will have all of you for which to devour."

He gave a low growl as he used his nail to now severe the loop.
Into his paws, her face he did scoop.

Little Red Riding Hood closed her eyes, anticipating the worst but then … nothing.
Slowly she opened her eyes and stared at the wolf, still seeking something.

"Now, we dance," he commanded and took her in arm.
She followed his lead, entranced with his charm.
"My strong arms here will keep you from harm."

So they danced and they dance, she followed wherever he'd go.
The music would stop but they kept up the flow.

All on their own, they waltzed and they turned.
However, the lesson was about to be learned.

"Oh dear, oh my!"
Little Red Riding Hood did cried.

She looked down at her dress as it came apart and fell to the ground.
In horror she watched as the wolf ran towards without sound.

He took her in mouth, clamping down hard as he growled so low.
The stitch he had severed had let all other loops follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment