Monday, October 20, 2014

10-20-2014 Fiction

Lower

His eyes bear down at me and I cling to his knees tighter in hopes of balancing myself. The look in his eyes makes me shake; shake as if my soul is desperately trying to escape in order to touch his. Chills break out across my naked flesh and he traces with his finger an outline of a heart on the back of my shoulder.

"Draw your name in it, please?" I plea.

"He drags a sharpened fingernail in the form of a letter; the letter of his first name. A wee bit of blood forms, I can feel it. I sigh and he bends down to wrap his arms around me. Picking me up so that our eyes meet level, he sucks my breath into his kiss. My lips tremble against his in eagerness.

"May I please you?" I exhale between kisses.

He doesn't answer with words. His arms still wrapped around my neck begin to pressure my shoulders downward. Slowly I drift towards his chest then his navel, kissing along the way; adding a playful bite to keep him moaning. My goal, however, is to hear him whimpering in pleasure. Below the navel I lick and nibble ... and lower ... and lower.

"I want every single drop," I confess as I travel lower still.

I hear him inhale sharply as I take him in.

No comments:

Post a Comment