The Voice
The voice. It spoke to her in such a stimulating cadence, that her thoughts began to splinter and fall away. She couldn’t turn anything into sentences. She stammered. His voice reflected joy at her incoherent, weak attempts to steer the conversation back to the realms of normalcy. He never chuckled at her, at least out loud; he was aware she was falling further under his influence. His voice, it created fantasy swirling around her head.
She grew dizzy and removed her glasses, laying herself down on her red satin sheets. Her discomfort grew; she threw those glasses back on again in an effort to refocus. He seemed to sense her hesitations. He allowed for the ebb and flow as his dictation tore down the innermost walls of her mind. She was strong willed- a challenge. She was no match for him; she treaded the waters of this sensuality long enough and was weary. Finally, she relented.
“You still with me, baby?” He asked.
“Yes, Sir,” she replied unsteadily.
“Good,” he said, “I’m going to grab your head by the hair and pull you down onto my cock. I want to hear you gag on it.”
Her pussy dripped out a little more. She reached into her jeans and felt her damp panties. She smiled. This was intoxicating; a warm fire spread throughout her body and her breathing became low and heavy. Certain words he said were triggering her, almost as if he were hypnotizing her somehow, and she wanted it. She, however, still couldn’t let go completely. She struggled.
“Let go,” he coaxed.
“I- I can’t,” she confessed, “We need to change the subject.”
“I want my hands on you,” he said sternly, “I want your mouth. I want you to taste me. And I’m going to taste you.”
He continued telling her all that he’d do to her. She sunk deeper into her bed. Her hands alternated while she pleasured herself. She kept stopping out of fear. The sensation was all wrong! It felt too good. She felt like she’d finish at any second. That wasn’t normal.
None of this is normal, she told herself, I can’t be this indescribably horny from mere words, not at my age.
Then, it happened. A mere thought stopped her fun. A memory of her previous life blew through her mind and slapped her awake. Her physical scars began to hurt. They belittled her. Dammit, she thought. His voice paused.
“You are with me,” he said.
Was it a question or a statement? Did he know what had entered her mind? She felt guilty and ashamed of her past. She lowered her head and almost dropped the phone.
“I am with you,” she said.
“Tell me what is happening to you?”
“I just can’t,” she stammered, “I can’t let it go completely.”
“Baby steps, babygirl,” he said.
“Yes, Sir.”
“Now, relax. Are you comfortable with this?”
“Yes,” she squeaked out.
“Now,” he instructed, “tell me how wet you are.”
“Very,” she replied, “soaking through the panties.”
He began again, the gentle cadence; his words falling back and forth against her mind. She closed her eyes, removed her glasses, and settled in again. Her fingers sought out her wetness. Her middle finger slid alongside her hardened clit and a moan escaped her. She heard him moan in reaction.
Quickly, her moans became too difficult to hold back. There was no lengthy build up that took forever, she was just immediately on the edge again. She heard his voice change here and there; he was experiencing this with her. She smiled at the thought of him stroking his thick cock.
“You want to cum?”
“Yes.”
“Ask for permission to cum,” he demanded
“Sir, can I cum?”
He didn’t answer her. She panicked. She knew she hadn’t the discipline to hold back such an intense orgasm. It was already starting to bloom like a flower within her, each petal tickling the sensitive nerves.
“Please, please, can I cum?” She begged frantically.
“Yes.”
Instantly, her head was thrown back violently and the phone slipped down to her side. She felt it happen in waves, like the orgasms she had back when youth had been hers. She left her fingers atop her pulsing clit, trying to calm things down. She reached for the phone just in time to hear him explode into THE moan. She knew he came and he came hard.
They sat listening to each other breath and sigh for a few minutes. She basked in the afterglow bliss and stretched fully. She felt like a cat in the sunlight. While the warmth of lust evaporated, it was replaced by this unique harmony they shared.
“How are you?” He asked her.
“Amazing,” she said breathlessly, “that was amazing.”
No comments:
Post a Comment