The Storm
The taps at the window have ceased, and the clouds roll by on the amber horizon. These tears of Heaven reach a saturation point. The storm inside of me rolls away. As the dust scatters upon my bruised flesh, my dreams climb out of the soot. The only thing remaining is my insatiable thirst for pain.
The night had been long and my body now weakened. I lay limp in bed already fantasizing about the next time. I close my eyes and drown into the depths of this lust. He reaches over and touches my leg. I smile and replay the night in my head.
Slowly, he had built up my anticipation as he set out the tools of the trade. A whip took its esteemed place on the nearby table. Items followed one by one: a set of knives, two handcuffs, a yard stick, metal arrow shaft, and crude, self- made spreader bar. The spreader boasted a bright red chain inside of a shiny silver pipe. I sat watching and trembling.
He ignored me while he worked. My shoulders so tense had shaken themselves loose. I let out a low sigh. He sensed my relaxation and turned to me. A glimpse into his eyes;
Disapproving, I lowered mine humbled by the power of his mere presence. My head he pulled forward and brushed my hair aside with his hand. In the other hand, he held a worn leather collar.
Once properly collared, I wiggled off the bed to the floor. Kneeling before him, my hand instinctively wandered up and softly cupped his erection. My hand is immediately whacked away. I looked up, surprised.
“Did I tell you to touch me?”
“No,” I replied sheepishly.
“Since,” he said, “you like to feel around … I’ll restrain you in the front rather than the back.”
He took my left wrist first and secured leather cuff. He followed this by locking the strap in its place. The right wrist was dealt with next. The smell of the leather intoxicated me and I grew dizzy. He abruptly shoved me backwards and straddled me.
“Do I scare you?” He asked deliberately mocking the fear he saw in my eyes.
“No,” I said defiantly.
“Don’t worry, I will, little girl.”
He then grabbed the spreader bar from the table and gave a sadistic grin. He pulled my leg towards him. Quickly he wound the red chain around my ankle and attached a small, black padlock. He took my other ankle and did the same work. He then stepped back to admire his handiwork.
“Ah,” he sighed happily as he lifted the bar in the middle.
My legs reluctantly rose up and the inflexibility of my muscles dutifully kicked in.
“Fuck,” I blurted out.
“Ssh,” he said, “slaves don’t talk unless their Masters tell them to, okay?”
Before I could reply, I felt him sink his hard on into my vulnerable pussy. As quick as it went in, he removed his cock completely, dropped the bar, and walked over to the table. A whimper escaped my lips. He looked at me with amusement.
“What was that, my little bitch?”
Again, as I opened my mouth, he lifted the bar, but dropped it. Then, he slapped my face hard! I licked my lips in excitement, and he hit the other side. Now, we were ready. My pussy was dripping wet like a school girl’s and I felt alive.
Looking in my eyes, he raised the bar and thrusted himself in deep. It was so deep it hurt. As he fucked me, he reached up to an exposed tit and squeezed it until my nipple reddened and turned painfully erect.
I noticed that my left wrist was slowly twisting out of the cuff. I could easily pull it out. Seeing this, he stopped but kept his dick inside of me. He watched me toy with the cuff and leaned forward. My legs bent backward further to the point I growled.
“If you take that off,” he said, “I will fuck you in your ass. I won’t stop if you beg. I don’t care how many times you safeword out. I will fuck your tight ass until I cum. I don’t warn but once.”
I slipped the cuff off with medium effort. I stuck out my tongue playfully but he didn’t return the favor. Instead, he pulled out and quickly removed the chains from my ankles. I protested but was ignored. I heard the spreader hit the floor with an exaggerated clank. I was spun over onto my belly so fast all I had time to do was gasp. The fear hit me immediately. He roughly entered my backside with only some spit as lubrication. I screeched and he smacked the back of my head for silence.
I grabbed up the blanket and took it into my mouth. I bit down hard. My fingers clutched around the sides of its corner. My muffled cries fueled him as he pounded away my punishment.
“I’m sorry! I’m sorry!” I sobbed.
“I don’t care,” he growled heatedly.
Then he came inside of me with an animalistic grunt. I secretly smiled knowing I had given him something I have always denied him. He slowly pulled out and told me to go clean myself up. From the bathroom, I heard him whistling as he put away his toys. I glanced at myself in the mirror and smiled. Afterward, I fell into his bed exhausted and happy. Then, outside the window, a storm starts up.
No comments:
Post a Comment