Cum
I was nervous. He had me undress and he left the room. Some time had past and to be honest I was starting to get a little chilly, so I got up from the bed and wondered about the room. I read the titles of his many stack of books that cluttered the room. I looked at some dusty knick-knacks and novelty bric-a-brac. I sighed loudly. I stood in front of another stack of books, leaning forward ever so slightly. Suddenly two hands fell onto my hips, pulled me back against his hard on, and then spun me around.
My face and upper body landed hard on the bed. His hands were at both my wrists, holding me down, and he leaned forward and breathed in my ear. Kissing from my ear, down the groove of my neck, he bit feverishly into my shoulder. I cried out but I was muffled by the bedspread underneath my mouth. He went back to my ear.
“I’ve been waiting so long to get my hands on you,” he whispered.
He slid his cock inside of me slowly and easily. My wet pussy stretched for his wide shaft. I moaned into the bed. Leisurely, he teased me with deliberate motions—all the way in, almost all the way out. I wanted to beg Faster, but I couldn’t make words. I bucked my ass against him repeatedly, physically pleading for more. Harder. Faster.
“Please,” I finally uttered from the side of my mouth.
He ignored me except for a short chuckle. He maintained his pace. I kept squirreling underneath him in hopes to push myself over the edge into orgasm. He started to pick up more rhythm. Yes! He then started going very fast and hard, making a thud of fleshy impact with each thrust. My body felt the tension growing. Then … he stopped. He let go of my wrists and pulled away.
“Why?” I begged.
He answered by slamming into me again with an animalistic roar. He came inside of me, deep. I could feel his cock pulse and I trembled and tightened against him. He placed a hand on my mid back and pulled his dick all the way out. I had him swishing around inside of me and that made me feel hot all over. I grinned and rolled over to face him.
“Quick, get dress,” he ordered, “We are going to get some lunch.”
“What?” I blurted out.
“You,” he said slowly, “are going to go out in public with my cum inside of you. I am going to enjoy watching you as you feel it dripping out of your pussy, making such a mess of those sexy panties of yours.”
I didn’t know how to react. The thought of this, though, made my clit ache happily. I got dressed. He already had a place in mind, a small diner not too far from his place. I’d never been there before. I could already sense the warm mess making its way back down before I even got out of his car, but when I did get out, the air hit the dampness.
“Wow,” I muttered.
“What?” He asked.
“I can feel …” I trailed off.
“Let’s see how well you can keep your composure, little one,” he laughed.
“Oh, I’ll be good,” I assured him.
“Yeah, we’ll see.”
He sat down at a booth and motioned for me to sit across from him. I slid into my seat and felt something wet shift from the center of my panties to my leg. Great I thought. As we sat looking at the menu, I got really horny knowing I was a landfill of cum. I figured I’d be sly, go the restroom, cum, and be back in time to place my order.
“I hafta pee,” I whispered to him and I started to leave the booth.
“Sit down.”
“Sir,” I insisted, “May I go to the restroom?”
“Not yet.”
Fuck I thought. Now that I was denied the privilege, I really had to pee. The waitress came and he ordered for the both of us. She went away and he leaned in and took both of my hands into his. He smiled.
“My lovely lady,” he said, “How bad is it?”
“Not bad, messy I can tell.”
“Do you think our waitress can tell you have such a huge load drizzling out of you?”
I stared at him with a goofy look on my face. I felt my face go red. I suddenly wondered if anyone—everyone knew we had just fucked. I slowly smiled and shook my head no.
“Go into the restroom and take a picture of your panties with your cell phone,” he instructed.
“Can I-“
“Yes, you may pee,” he grinned, “But … do not make yourself cum.”
“Yes Sir.”
I hurried off to the restroom, cell phone in hand. I relieved myself and took the picture he requested. As I wiped, I slid my finger across my clit. It was so hard. It pulsed. I felt myself blush again and grow very hot. I really wanted to cum, but I would obey. Minutes later, I returned to the table. I slid the phone over to him just as our food arrived.
“Very nice,” he murmured.
“Thank you, Sir.”
“Not as big a mess as I’d have liked. We’ll work on that.”
We ate and paid the bill. Outside, he opened the backseat car door for me. I looked up confused but got in. He drove us to the very rear of the parking lot. He turned the car off and got out. Getting in the backseat with me, he started to undo his pants. He gave me a look, so I did the same.
“I need to pump some more into you, my dear,” he said.
I spread my legs as far as I could. One foot was in the recessed back window, the other one dangled over the front passenger headrest. He entered me rather gingerly until we both got into a good position. It’s broad fucking daylight I thought. He jammed his thick cock into me and went at it like a high school quarterback. It was hard and rapid and took all of two minutes. He growled with ejaculation this time, with two hands full of tits.
“That was just to make sure you have enough of me inside of you,” he said, zipping up.
We drove back to his place. I started climbing up his stairs to his bedroom when he told me to stop. I was told to undress and lay myself down on the stairs. I obeyed. And several minutes passed by. Finally, I lifted my head up to look.
“I didn’t ask you to look around,” he said sternly.
I put my head back down onto the back of my hands. I could feel the cum dripping out of my pussy, onto his stairs. It dawned on me—he was watching that. Fucking hot. I lifted my head once more.
“Sir?”
“Yes?”
“I think I am running low again,” I said seductively.
“We can’t have that,” he replied, “it’s high time I make you cum now.”
He straddled me swiftly, apparently having already been naked. His cock went in so deep it hurt. And he pounded me. The stairs dug into my knees. My hands shot up to protect my head from slamming into the instep. He’d beat his dick into me over and over while all I could do was whimper with pleasure. I was in a position where I could not move; restrained without any chains, handcuffs, or rope. Ecstasy. I felt my clit start to throb.
“Can I cum?” I moaned.
“What,” He said in a corrective tone.
“Can I cum, Sir?”
“Yes, baby.”
I felt the familiar twitching. This time, though, the build up all day had me in hyper drive. Having had his loads inside of me and dripping down from me most of the day had turned me on to levels of horny I’ve never been before. My lips parted and I moaned and it turned into a yell as he started to furiously thrust into me.
My pussy tightened around him so intensely he had difficulty moving. He pushed his huge cock in a few more times as I thrashed around underneath him in my pleasure. He grabbed my hair and pulled it, making my head lift up. He sunk his teeth into my neck as he shot his last load of the day deep into me.
“Don’t clean up at all,” he said, “Drive home, with me leaking out of you.”
I merely nodded my head. I didn’t want to clean up tonight. My clit jerked slightly with the notion. I’d likely finger myself on the way home and cum again. I would sleep with as much of him as I could keep nestled inside of me. Hygiene would wait until morning, when the moment is gone and reality comes back to carry me off.
“I want a picture of those panties when you get home,” he said softly.
“Yes … Sir.”
No comments:
Post a Comment