Denied
"What do you want?"
I dropped to my knees in response. I looked up, coy at first but then grinned. He knew better than my being shy. I opened my mouth and made a loud, exaggerated whimpering sound.
"Please?" I asked.
"Please what? I want to hear you say what you want," he said.
I had said it many times, mostly using the same words over and over. I didn't have the vocabulary to stun him anymore; probably never did, but I so wanted to say something that would wow him.
"I want you to drown me in you," I blurted out. I almost winced as the words left my mouth. It sounded like a violent death and part of me chuckled inside thinking of what a great violent death that would be. I met his eyes again.
"Drown you hmm?" He asked. He sounded pleased. Maybe not "wowed", but at least he didn't take it as I wanted "death by cum", though had he, I would've been perfectly okay. I was thinking about literally bathing in his cum when he pulled himself from his pants and rubbed my cheek with his hard on. I love when he does that!
He traced it over my lips and I snuck a quick kiss at the head. He started to ooze pre cum and he painted me with it. Once he got to my lips again, I licked it off and hummed happily. Then he abruptly stepped back.
"That'll be all today," he said.
Hot tears started to burn my eyes but I refused to let them fall. My face must have looked priceless because he stopped putting his cock away and brought it to my face again.
"You really love my cock, don't you?" He asked very matter of factly.
"Yes Sir," I said, "please don't play with me like this?"
"What if I want to?" He asked sternly. "After all, it is my cock- I don't have to let you suck on it, do I?"
"No Sir," I said crestfallen and dropped my eyes to the floor.
"Are you ... pouting?" He asked and I simply nodded affirmatively. I couldn't help but pout. But this was his choice, he was right after all. I thought about begging, but it'd be no use. I simply knelt there holding back tears.
"Stand up," he commanded, "Get naked."
I obeyed. I stood there waiting. He looked me over and then wrapped his arm around my side and grabbed my ass hard.
"This is mine," he said. He walked to the side of me and grabbed up my hair. "This hair is mine. That wet mess between those legs is mine."
"You own me Sir," I replied.
He pulled me over to the bed by my hair and told me to lay down. I started to get nervous now. He pushed my legs apart and got between them.
"I want to taste MY pussy," he said, "today, little one, you will squirt for me. Then maybe, I will give you a drink if you're obedient."
No comments:
Post a Comment