That First Gasp
His mouth wet with anticipation and I watched his fingers dig into the mattress and curl the sheets up into his palms. I felt the heat rise up and it was as if our sexual aches for each other had finally synced together. I slowly bared down and as he entered me, the mutual gasp we shared nearly set off my orgasm. I've waited my whole life for this moment, I was going to take my time.
As I slide down onto his cock, I did so inch by inch so I thrilled at how much his magnificent cock was stretching my pussy. His eyes rolled back a little then he closed them. His hips rose up to meet me but I tightened my legs to slow things down and savor.
When he was all the way inside of me, I leaned forward, a little uneasy and inexperienced with riding, and I kissed the top of his head. He opened his eyes and smiled at me, his eyes a bit glassy and his face glowed. He reached up and yank my chain collar, pulled me close to him again, and bit my neck gently.
"You. Are. Mine," he said in a low growl. And I was. I may have been on top, but I wasn't the one in control. I sighed happily in response. "Now, girl, show me how much I mean to you." He let go off my chain and I straightened up.
I lifted up a little then slammed down in a very deliberate stroking motion, using my body as if I were masturbating him. We weren't having sex, I was pleasing him; showing him all the affection I had let build up during our time apart. I squeeze my muscles around his cock in an inconsistent rhythm as I rode it; switching from gentle gyrations to full on violent articulations. I both made love to and fucked him. I wanted it all. I wanted to give him all.
My pussy pulled at his cock and pumped it and we both grew breathless. I could barely hold myself up any longer, but my body- His body- was in a trance. I leaned forward and licked up his sweat and told him he was delicious.
"And I want every drop of your cum inside of me," I whispered.
His legs tensed up and his hips rose in time with my movements. Every time I went down he moaned so sweetly and savagely. The moans turned into powerful grunts as he started to fuck me from underneath. Then, he growled and I felt his cock pulse. I even felt a warm trickle of cum already sliding down and out. He had filled me up so much I leaked out cum before I even moved. I giggled a little and hugged him to me.
"Thank you Master," I cooed.
"Oh, we're not even close to done," he roared and flipped me over. He re entered me from behind and his nails dug into my hips as he beat my dripping pussy with his hard rod. I felt myself twitching below almost immediately and begged for permission to cum.
"Cum for me, and don't stop until I say you can," he ordered.
I rode waves of orgasms, sometimes even having another burst inside of one; I became dizzy. I didn't feel real anymore. We floated on air and continued to fuck. If it wasn't for his roaring, I'd have missed his orgasm because I was floating from mine. He told me to stop cumming and I doubted I'd be able to comply, but my body obeyed.
He fell onto his back and looked at me then looked at his cock.
"Well?" He said.
I crawled over to his lap and began to clean him with my tongue. I don't like my own taste, but when combined with his, I could suck that off his flesh all damn day. I told him so in between licks and he put his hand on the back of my head.
"Such a good girl you are."
No comments:
Post a Comment