Tuesday, July 14, 2015

7-14-2015 Fiction

Good Night

** This isn't meant to be blatantly sexual so ... **

"Go to sleep little girl," he said. But I didn't want to sleep. I wanted to write, maybe listen to music and sing, maybe play a game; anything but to fall asleep would do me just fine. I crossed my arms while holding my teddy bear.

"But I don't wanna," I said, already wincing because I knew I shouldn't have argued.

"Are you arguing with me?" He asked with a deeper voice. I frowned and clutched the phone tighter in my hand.

"Sir, I'm sorry," I said, "But I'm really not tired at all."

"But your eyes feel so tired. The lids are just so heavy," he whispered.
"Your body feels so relaxed, warm, and comfortable." As he continued in a deep, monotone voice, I felt my eyelids grow heavy. I fought it. I shook my head violently. But still, I stretched as a cat would preparing for a nap, and I frowned again.

"I'm ... not ... even tired," I protested but my words were interrupted by a loud yawn.

"See, babygirl? You are just so sleepy," he chuckled softly.

"Am not. Please don't make me go to sleep again. I don't like it," I pleaded.

"You don't like it why?" He asked and I grew uncomfortable. How should I say it? I was scared, this level of control was ... scary. I blurted out my reason and waited.

"Do you think I will hurt you by misusing it?"

"No," I said quickly. I trusted him very much, more so than anyone else I've ever known. I assured him of this.

"Then," he said and his voice abruptly changed again, "You will not take this power from me, it's mine, do you understand? I will use this whenever I want and you will like it."

My heart felt jittery in my chest. I was scared but I felt His pussy get wet. I shifted on the bed. I took so long to wrap my head around things I felt that he repeated himself.

"Yes Sir, understood."

"Good, now about those sleepy eyes of yours...."

No comments:

Post a Comment