If you're under 18, I ask that you do not read this blog. If you continue, it is assumed you are a legal adult and I cannot be held liable for information or ideas you glean from this blog. This type of play isn't exactly popular. It is vastly misunderstood and, as with any group of people, there are abusers who will twist your mind about what is acceptable in any fetish or kink. Please do your diligent research before engaging in anything.
I can't really say much about me. I started the lifestyle young before I knew there was an entire community of people like me. So I'm never sure what number to give when asked how long I've been in the lifestyle. Officially, it's probably going on 12 years if I go by my being aware of the lifestyle as a whole and where the bulk of my experience is.
I'm not overly sexual I'm my play or in real life. I'm not ashamed of sex, I'm just awkward with physical intimacy due to trauma. I guess it's due to that, I really can't know. I get more mentally aroused.
I'm also big in hypnosis. Well, any mentally based kink is likely my thing. Just to make this short. I can't think of anything else to write.
No comments:
Post a Comment