Yeah, I'm a Sadist and a lot of other stuff too. I'm mostly submissive, but damn, do I have a sadistic streak a mile wide. After watching a show in which a guy was screaming and running around (from ghosts, mind you) and laughing my ass off, I realized I was rather turned on by that. He didn't sound like a guy screaming to be frank, so I began to wonder. I think I'd love nothing more than to have a masochist gal squirming and whimpering chained up against the wall. Would be really cool. Nods.
But then, again, I sorta decided to keep out of kink. But that was damn sure a great fantasy to have today. I worked it well ;)
Still falls short of being dominated, but the idea of beating a woman is pretty fucking intriguing. I've got enough impact tools to have a pretty good time for now, but I may just want to add to my bag over time just in case.
So, I tip my hat to you, fellow Sadists, though I will never add that title to my resume officially. It's too full as it is, being the chameleon that I am. I am also not as creative as I've found most Sadists to be. Oh, tricks and pin pricks, I have, but I am lacking a bit of whatever it takes to make the long haul as a Sadist or Domme. And yannno, that's perfectly fine.
And to the woman that nearly hit me today in her silver Subaru, you best pray I don't find out you're in the kink community ;) villainous laugh I have a dragon tail with your license plate number on it, baby doll.
I was going to end there, very tongue-in-cheek, but lately I've watched all the bullshit being vomited on this site as well as Facebook. People either do not have a sense of humor or they're so bored they need to get offended about something so they can socialize amongst themselves and feel like special snowflakes. hands you a band aid for your ass So, let me state and make this perfectly clear, I am not really threatening this woman or anyone at all. If I did ever bump into her anywhere, the worse I'd do to her is offer her free driving lessons (and maybe break her stupid cell phone). Also, to bolster my disclaimer, I was not implying any violation of her consent either. Um, whatever else you can dig out of my syllables, lemme now and I am sure I can draft up a nice cute disclaimer for it and grab you a few extra band aids for your hurt ass.
No comments:
Post a Comment