Good Morning
He wakes me up by grabbing a fistful of my hair and pulling me over to him. He's already ready for my mouth, and I, I couldn't tell you what day it even is. He moans as I suck his cock into my mouth and then criss-crosses his forearms on top of my head, holding me right where I belong. It's been hours since I last tasted him. It seems he is waiting longer and longer to permit me.
I suck hard while trying to gently move my tongue upwards against his thick shaft. I can barely do it simply because there's no room in my mouth for my tongue to move. I hum in disappointment at myself and his cock twitches upwards causing me to gag. If I could giggle or smirk at the noises I'm making, I would.
I feel a tear slide down the bridge of my nose and my eyes are burning. I suck even harder since I'm not allowed to bob up and down. I am just there to work my throat; suction and swallowing, gulping even. He likes it deep and slow. And I, I like it however it takes to get a taste of his cum; because, when he starts to cum, he lets go and I can move upwards just enough to get his spurts onto my tongue before they disappear down my throat.
Abruptly, he pulls me up, again by my hair, off from his gorgeous cock. I'm immediately sad and tears start to form in my eyes. Pushing me over backwards, he mounts me. We've never had sex before, but without a word he plunges inside. I almost scream because he's too big for me for this to be happening so fast. I'm stretching around him and then the friction sets in as he thrusts. It almost burns but then subsides. I start to speak.
"No," he growls and covers my mouth with his left hand.
His thrusts are slow and hard; he articulates his movements with an intensity I can almost not bear. My hip start rising up to him and his hand leaves my mouth to push me down at the hip. But I can't stop trying to move, it's instinct taking over. My eyes open and he's staring at me. It doesn't look like him. His eyes ... the person I knew wasn't there in those eyes, I was staring back into the eyes of a beast. He snarls at me and takes my neck into his teeth.
The pain runs through my flesh and somehow it goes straight to my pussy. I clench up and start to cum around his cock. He chuckles darkly at his accomplishment and then pulls out until just the head of his cock is inside of me. He slams in one final time with a growl that turns into a moan, sounding almost wounded. He breathes the last of his moan softly into my ear and then rests his forehead upon mine.
"Good morning, slave," he whispers.
No comments:
Post a Comment