Monday, November 23, 2015

11-23-2015 Fiction

Party Girl

I was there at a club, with friends I haven't seen in months. There, feeling the vibrations of the music pump through me I stood swaying, drink in hand when I felt the familiar shiver go up my spine. He had found me! He was here, standing behind me! I didn't turn around and just kept swaying to the music. My friends, off a bit of distance from me waved as they danced dirty with each other laughing, I returned the wave with a huge fake smile. I felt him inch even closer to me.

"Put your arms behind your back, sweetheart," he said sternly into my left ear. I obeyed. He fished something out of his pocket and I felt cold steel slide onto my wrists and snap into place.

"We're in public," I reminded him, over my shoulder, hopeful he would hear me over the music.

"I know, he whispered in my ear, "and as such, I expect you to not cause a scene in front of your friends here." With that, he tugged on the short links between my cuffs and pulled me backwards slowly towards the exit. I kept smiling and acted as normal as possible for someone whose heart was beating out of their chest. He continued to drag me backwards through the parking lot. Everyone was inside having a good time, no one saw us.

"Get in," he said and he ducked my head tenderly. I realized he was placing me inside the trunk.

"Wait, what?" I scrambled as I began to wrap my head around what he was doing.

"No," he smiled at me before closing the lid. I stared upwards in the dark. There wasn't even a thin beam of light entering the trunk. My fingers stroked the thick blanket he had placed in there for me. I was grateful for it. But the tears, the tears began to flood down. After about five minutes of driving, the car stopped and I heard his door open and shut. Suddenly, the lid lifted and what little light was out tonight stung my eyes a moment.

He pulled me up and steadied me on my feet. He was behind me, fiddling with the blanket, probably straightening it out again for when I'd be returning. I started to inch away, fearful of running and falling on my face without hands to catch me. I wanted to get away though, I didn't know what punishment awaited me, but I knew I didn't want to find out. He stopped me abruptly.

"And where do you think you're going?" He asked and spun me around to face him. He arched his eyebrow at me and waited for an answer. I shook my head helplessly and looked at the ground. He chuckled at me and reached behind me to slam the trunk shut.

He spun me around towards the car and pushed me forward onto it. He slammed his cock inside of me and I screamed. His hand was around my throat instantly chocking the screams away as he pummeled into me without mercy. He came in minutes with a growl and back into the trunk I went. Five minutes later, the car stopped once again.

The second time around, he brought out a ball gag and pushed it into my mouth causes my lower lip to slide against a sharp tooth. I could feel some blood dripping down towards my chin. He licked it up slowly and ended with suckling at my cut lip.

"Mmm, your insides taste good," he whispered, "would you like to taste mine?" I couldn't answer but shook my head up and down. He laughed whole heartedly, "I guess that will have to wait until later, when you've earned the use of MY mouth again. You have drank tonight on top of all the other rules you've broken. Tsk tsk." With that, he flipped me over the car and took me viciously once more.

"You are mine, party girl," he reminded me as he pumped more cum into me, "You will not forget it."

Then the trunk was opened up again ...

No comments:

Post a Comment