Wednesday, April 19, 2017

4-19-2017 Fiction

The Cruelest Things

I adore the way she tilts her face downward when she blushes. I eat that up, but I noticed a while ago that she does it to make herself small, to hide. The blushing never gave her the same warm feeling it gave me. Realizing all of this made the act such a tragedy. So as I fastened the zip ties to her wrist this evening, I grabbed a posture collar.

It's brand new and her eyes light up sniffing the leather as I hold it close to her face. I fasten it and caress her chin. We smile at each other and I have her by the shoulders.

"Now, I'm going to say the cruelest things to you," I warn. I watch her smile twitch a little and her eyes seem to plead for me to stop before I even begin. I shake my head and let go of her shoulders. "You are beautiful."

She tries to look down but cannot. The posture collar keeps her face reluctantly aligned with mine. There's desperation in her eyes now. She keeps wiggling her arms. I see the familiar blush start at the top of her ears and trickle into her cheeks. I see her eyes water and she blinks repeatedly to hold back the tears. Tears already? I think as I step back about a foot further away.

"You are absolutely gorgeous and I am proud to have you on my arm," I say. The blush deepens and stretches across the bridge of her nose. It looks like a red butterfly across her face. I step another foot backward from her. "I'm in love with you," I say. Again, she tries to lower her head but fails. Her arms keep struggling against the ties. I know she desperately wants to rip her hands free so she can remove the collar. I walk backward another foot.

"I find you stunning," I say. I noticed she hasn't said a single word, but her face is saying an awful lot. I take my step back and I am at the doorway of the room now. Her face is distorted in panic. She's going crazy because she can't hide her face from me anymore. She starts to pace and I command her to stop. She stops in mid-step, slowing putting her foot down as she looks at me with a raised eyebrow.

"This is your last chance," I tell her at the door, "you are beautiful." I raise my foot into my next step which will lead me out of the room and I leave my foot hanging in the air a moment, then slowly I put it down mimicking her earlier move, complete with raised eyebrow.

"Thank you, Sir," she says timidly. The blush is still there, spread all across her entire face, but she is no longer fighting against the collar or the zip ties on her wrists.

"Good girl."

No comments:

Post a Comment