You're My First
I had finally talked her into some playtime. She wasn't new, but it would be her first time with a woman- mine too, in fact, and I nervously tweaked the final touches in the room. I had things strategically placed: a paddle over there on the bookshelf, a blindfold hanging on a hook on the back of the door, some rope dangling over the futon, and a short flogger on the coffee table. Everything was set. I had no idea what she was even into, though, our negotiations had become more fantasy dribble than realistic. I would simply ask for reaffirmation before each new thing, I figured. She knocked at the door and I held my breath as I opened it.
Stunning. She stood there, eyes lowered and face flushed. Her brown hair, soft and buoyant, hid a good portion of her reddening face so I tipped her chin upwards. She closed her eyes and remained silent. I smiled.
"Are you ready?" I asked, stepping aside in the doorway so she could enter. She barely nodded. I could feel the heat of her nervousness and it excited me. I looked her over, spinning her around. "Take off your clothes," I whispered.
I spun her around again once she was naked. Her breasts, framed by her cascading curls, were dotted with goosebumps. Her nipples were hard and beckoned to me so I reached up, cupped one breast and pinched her nipple gently with my other hand then turned her around to face the mirror. Her body tensed up for a second then she relaxed into me, leaning backwards onto me just enough to encourage me further. Watching her reaction in the mirror, I placed my one hand around her throat but didn't squeeze. I leaned into her ear.
"I asked are you ready," I said sternly, "and all I got was a mere nod. Do you think that flies around here?" Her eyes widened and she shook her head 'No'. I grinned at her and started to nibble on her ear a bit. "What's the matter with that tongue of yours?"
"N-Nothing," she replied quickly.
Her voice sounded sweet, innocent. I knew right then I just had to hear how she whimpered and moaned. I left her by the mirror and grabbed the flogger from the coffee table. I showed it off in the mirror. A smile ran across her face and then she hid it. I glided it from her shoulder down her back causing her to shiver. I saw her full breasts jiggle slightly. I gave a quick half-hearted snap of the flogger so that it wrapped around and hit her breast.
"That stung!" She exclaimed.
"Yes, yes it did," I chuckled. I repeated the action on her other breast. Then I started on her ass. I moved fast yet kept the intensity low. She started to move closer to me as I struck causing me to pick up in intensity. I was striking her at a medium now and she loved it. So I stopped.
"Huh?" She muttered as I plopped my toy back onto the coffee table. I looked at her reflection and saw her sweet lips pouting.
I walked over to the bookcase and got the paddle. I wanted to see just how red her little bare behind could get for me. I announced my intentions. I didn't tell her that I had also grabbed the blindfold. I slipped it over her head and paused for a reaction. She didn't say anything.
"Are you still comfortable?" I prodded.
"I have a safeword, I am fine unless you hear it," she said almost in a snotty tone.
"Oh really?" I said and gave her a nice hard crack. She jumped and sucked in her breath, but said nothing. I did it again. I caressed each cheek tenderly then hand spanked her a few times only to give her a vulgar crack when she least expected it.
"More …. Flogging?" She asked.
"You don't care for the paddle?" I asked with one more crack catching her left ass cheek.
"I really liked the flogger," she said sweetly.
I obliged. Besides, I preferred to work with it than the paddle anyhow. I built up quicker than before and started to throw some really strong handed strikes when she bent forward. I wrapped my hand around her left hip and pulled her ass into my body holding her there as I danced the flogger over her upper back. She started to moan and hump my leg. The more she grinded against me, the less powerful my flogging became and I knew I had to switch tactics.
I dropped the flogger on the table nearby and kneeled down. I traced my finger tip across her clit slowly, waiting for a reaction. She gasped and then moved her body closer so that my finger was now at her entry. I plunged my finger in half way, turned my hand slightly, and brushed her clit with my thumb. When she moaned her approval, I began to move my thumb in circular motion. I couldn't get my finger in any further like that so I ordered her to lay down on the futon and spread her legs.
I got in between her legs and petted her bush; she was trimmed yet soft. I parted her pussy with both hands to expose everything to my tongue and rubbed her clit hard with my nose. Then I got started with my tongue, I licked all around the areas I wanted and every time I got closer her body would heave up, trying to force my direction.
"Please?" She started to beg. I darted my tongue out and licked her clit really hard, then I hit it again with a few gentle flicks along each side. I soon stopped and went back to licking elsewhere and just letting my fingers explore her wet hole.
Each time I'd get my finger all the way in, I would twist my wrist fast then exit half way. I started to lap at her clit again, occasionally rubbing it with my nose which seemed to give her an extra thrill. I heard her nails drag across the leather of the futon and her legs suddenly grabbed me and held me between them. I went full force knowing she was close.
Suddenly her vagina closed up no my finger and a warm gush slid down into the palm of my hand. I couldn't move my finger much so I kept licking at her clit.
"Oh my God!" She hollered, "Stop, stop stop! Too sensitive, fuck!"
I didn't want to stop, I wanted to see if she had anymore, but she tore herself away from me and scooted all the way back on the futon. I consoled myself by licking her juices off my finger and hand and winked at her as I got up.
"And you've never been with a girl before?" She asked in a shaky voice.
"Nope," I said sitting down next to her, "You're my first."
No comments:
Post a Comment