Wednesday, March 11, 2015

3-11-2015 Fiction

Play, play, play

I love when a sadist enjoys my suffering so. Play with it, mock my whimpers in a high pitched tone with that gleam in your eye. Run your fingernails down my back and laugh out loud as I dance in a tickled frenzy. Go ahead and make a Tic Tac Toe welt pattern on my back and play a match in black marker with your friend. Ooh, or, if you'd prefer, use a sharp knife for the X's and O's. Why limit yourself?

Blindfold me and have me match your socks; a swat for each time I mess up a pairing. Be playful. Be fun. There is absolutely nothing in your Domly Manual that dictates all Dominants must be stoic. Trust me, I checked it. And I promise, I totally won't use your jute for a jump rope when you leave the room for something.

Cut designs in me of Pokemon or better yet, quote Yoda on my outer thigh. Make me recite my ABCs while I'm trying to be obedient and not cum yet. Maybe you can hum a nursery rhyme while you're choking me. I am serious about this being fun. Tease and pick on me, not in a degrading way, but in a fun, flirtatious way that makes me smile or laugh through my tears; because that it HOT.

Make me choose my own funishment by marking an X on a list, taped to the wall, with a marker in my mouth and hands behind my back. Blindfold me and blast music, then walk around me taking swings while I try to guess and anticipate which direction the next sting is going to come from, I like that!

Enjoy my suffering

No comments:

Post a Comment